Paul’s Skydive Challenge for CLIC Sargent

We arrived at Ellough Airfield this morning with Paul, Sue and Demi all geared up and excited that the day had finally come for the Skydive to take place after being cancelled twice previously, Paul filled in paper work and had the brief whilst we set up the Tia’s Treasures stall but unfortunately the wind speeds in the air were just too high to be classed as safe enough for the Skydive to take place, We all waited patiently but unfortunately the Skydive has had to be postponed once again until 1st June, on a positive note Tia managed to sell a lot of the Handmade Skydiver Souvenirs. Lets all cross our fingers for perfect Skydiving weather conditions for 1st June.

This entry was posted in Tia's Treasures. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply